1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Looking for best value to promote your business locally in and around Sevenoaks? Feature it on the Sevenoaks Directory for just £20 / year (less than 50p / week) and receive all these benefits.
    Dismiss Notice

Margaret Atkins Communications

Discussion in 'Introduce Your Business' started by Margaret Atkins, Jul 25, 2011. Replies: 2 | Views: 1370

1. Margaret Atkins

Margaret Atkins New Member

Hello

Do you have a conference or event to organise but you don't have the time or the experience of how to go about it? Help is at hand! I am an independent conference and events organiser providing a range of services around the UK ranging from simply finding the right venue for you - at no cost to you! Or at the other end of the scale I can manage the whole event for you, leaving you to worry about the content of the day and leaving the numerous, but necessary, administrative tasks to me. I have run my business for a number of years and all my work has come about by referral or repeat business. Please look at my websites: www.macomms.co.uk and www.thevenuefinderservice.co.uk where you can read testimonials and comments by satisfied clients. Please email or telehone me if you would like more details: margaretatkns@macomms.co.uk; 01732 746644/07831 501696.

2. Hi Margaret,

If you ever need a venue in Sevenoaks, please do contact me on (01732) 468510.

Sarah of Donnington Manor Hotel.

3. Margaret Atkins

Margaret Atkins New Member

Thanks, Sarah - I'll do that.

Margaret