1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Looking for best value to promote your business locally in and around Sevenoaks? Feature it on the Sevenoaks Directory for just £20 / year (less than 50p / week) and receive all these benefits.
    Dismiss Notice

Local Business Marketing Strategy 2012

Discussion in 'Introduce Your Business' started by Jon, Nov 5, 2011. Replies: 1 | Views: 1223

1. Jon

Jon New Member

Hi

It's Jon Pankhurst here from the Kent Marketing Blog. I just thought I'd drop a post in regards to my latest publication for local businesses.

The success of my personal email marketing campaign this year has educated in the region of 350 businesses about online marketing, mobile phone marketing and social media in the last year alone? Our programs have been a huge success with local business across London and the south east and as testimonials and referrals continue to flood through the door at JC Enterprise, I thought I'd share with you a little thank you 28 page booklet ive recently put together on marketing strategies you can use to generate extra business this year and into 2012.

Ive attached the document for you to read and I really hope you can incorporate some of the strategies I mention into your 2012 marketing plan. Go ahead and try it!
    Click Here To View / Save Your Publication
    Kind regards
    Jon Pankhurst
    01732 462451
    www.KentMarketingBlog.com

Attached Files:

2. Jon

Jon New Member

[​IMG]

The desktop PC is in decline, your customers are using their mobile phones to look for products and services. Read my latest book on the subject here.​

Attached Files: