1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Looking for best value to promote your business locally in and around Sevenoaks? Feature it on the Sevenoaks Directory for just £20 / year (less than 50p / week) and receive all these benefits.
    Dismiss Notice

Family friendly family run construction company

Discussion in 'Introduce Your Business' started by Craig63, Jul 7, 2014. Replies: 23 | Views: 1586

1. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

We are a family run construction company, all our tradesmen are fully insured and fully qualified with years of experience in every area of building. We do all types of construction from new builds to restoration. We pride ourselves in taking great care in our work and great care in people's properties. We are a very friendly reliable service and will do our upmost to keep the customer happy. We provide a design and build service with experienced structural engineer.
    For free estimates,references, any other questions please contact us via email - geoffreystephen63@gmail.com

2. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

Sevenoaks Plans Ltd New Member

I work locally Designing Loft conversions, House extensions, Garage Conversions etc. I am always looking for local builders to work alongside as I am getting a lot of leads in for work I am designing. Should you require an experienced designer who will take care of the panning, building regulation drawings, Construction drawings please do not hesitate to contact me.

3. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

Hi,
    Thanks please keep us in mind if you ever want to see our work or references please feel free to ask.
    We are always happy to help.
    Many thanks Craig.
    geoffreystephen63@gmail.com

4. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

Who do you get to do your drawings etc as my prices are extremely competetive and im sure we could help each other out

5. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

We don't have anyone, they are normally sorted out before we turn up, my uncle normally done them as a favour if we was ever pushed to supply drawings.

6. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

Well I supply drawings for residents to get the planning started then the building control drawings at a quarter of the price of most architects I also work with a local engineer who does the calculations for me should I need them.

7. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

That's great, we are also heading into developing our own properties
    So this is really helpful to know
    Thanks

8. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

Also do you just stay in this area to work or would you travel
    Say to London, as I have a client that is after a single story kitchen extension and to convert a cellar into a gym.
    Thanks.

9. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

I trained in London and I am willing to travel to London

10. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

Tat came out wrong. Yes I work locally but I have also drawn up plans for properties in and around London. I am willing to travel to London. Should anything come to Fruition perhaps we can discuss prices and you could include them in your quotes.

11. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

That's great is it possible to have some details that I can send to my customer.
    Thanks

12. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

What details would you require

13. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

Just an email would do to start. So the customer can get in touch with you.
    Thanks

14. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

Here is the email I would send to your client:- Do you want me to send it to them or will you forward my details on

Hello My name is David Dennis and I have been asked to contact you by a local Building company who I understand you are in contact with. I specialize in designing Extensions and house refurbishments and gaining planning permission and building regulation drawings. I understand you are looking to have your Kitchen extended and your Basement extended also. Please contact me on ddennis@sevenoaksplans.com or Call me on 07501303334

Regards

David Dennis

15. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

can you do a quote without drawings as I have a client who requires work done asap and I will do the drawings if I find a builder to come round with me and give the client a rough idea of cost. If i get it I will do all drawings etc

16. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

Hi,
    Yes we can have a look for you and give you a rough idea.
    Thanks Craig.

17. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

Hi we are also on a job in igtham on Monday if you would like to come view our work.
    Thanks Craig.

18. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

I would like to come along what time will you be on site. Are you or part of your team based near swaffield rd

19. Craig63

Craig63 New Member

Great, we are in Oldbury lane ightham
    TN159DD. Craig.

20. Sevenoaks Plans Ltd

I'll pop over tomorrow morning will u be on site from 8