1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the area

Discussion in 'Sevenoaks Chat' started by Tania, Jan 31, 2017. Replies: 5 | Views: 805

1. Tania

Tania New Member

Hi there I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. We are moving to your area in July from Cape Town South Africa. It is very daunting and I would love some advise and input if possible. I am looking to find a good school for my daughter age 12. I will not be able to afford your Independent Schools and not sure if my daughter will be able to pass your test for the Grammar School even though she is a 80% and above achiever in our schools. What other schools do you have that are good for a little girl where they will be kind and loving and let her reach her full potential. We are moving to Otford. I hope someone out there will be able to shed some light on the topic. Thank you

2. 7oaks_gr

7oaks_gr New Member

3. Tania

Tania New Member

Hi thank you so much I have requested to join there group

4. 7oaks_gr

7oaks_gr New Member

great - you may have to message the admin Michelle Tansley to let her now you are moving to sevenoaks as you can only join if you live here :)

5. Tania

Tania New Member

How would I do that just on facebook I need to be her friend first and she probably wont accept my request any ideas please ?

6. Tania

Tania New Member

Okay I managed to chat to her on facebook Again thanks for your help