1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael McNally’s Half Marathon Challenge

Discussion in 'Sevenoaks Chat' started by West Kent Mind, Sep 19, 2017. Replies: 0 | Views: 98

1. West Kent Mind

West Kent Mind New Member

We’re thrilled to support Michael McNally’s challenge to take part in this year’s Tonbridge Half Marathon. Michael is raising funds for us on his Virgin Money Giving page, please support him if you are able. Michael says: “I’ve taken part in every Tonbridge Half Marathon since 2013 and am determined to beat the 2 hour barrier – although there’s not much chance of beating my PB of 1 hour 46 minutes, set 9 years ago when I was 9 years younger! Still the older I get the higher I finish in my age category, which proves I’m not aging too fast!”

“I believe that mental health is just as important as physical health and that is why I have chosen to support West Kent Mind this year. Mind is the leading mental health charity in England and Wales, providing advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.”

Good luck Michael!

[​IMG]

The post Michael McNally’s Half Marathon Challenge appeared first on West Kent Mind.

Continue reading...