1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massage for Females Over 55's - Must read on !!

Discussion in 'Sevenoaks Chat' started by SkyYoga, Sep 14, 2017. Replies: 0 | Views: 140

1. SkyYoga

SkyYoga New Member

I am using the month of October as a prepping season as I create an oil massage from 3 different massage techniques !! I am offering a FREE part body Oil Massage 35/40 minutes - Sessions will run throughout the day on Saturdays and Sundays. This is an eastern experience and the massage requires alot of oil to body, hair, face etc - so - if you don't like lots of oil this is not for you! I am creating the 'Oiltimate' massage which incorpartes Ayurveda Abhyanga Marma Massage + Thai Yoga Massage + Chavutti Thirumal. During the session I will be working on a certain area of your body. You can choose the area of body when you book. It is both holistic and therapeutic. I am particulary looking for genuine people - those who would really like to experience this but would not normally consider a massage as part of their life routine. Ayurvedic medicine suggests that as we get older massage should be increased. Longer sessions and more frequently. I am Accredited and Insured. There is no catch and no cost. I just need to practice on bodies!! :))
    Does this interest you? BOOK ONLINE https://bookwhen.com/secretshala or call me on 07584169070 - [also on Whats App]