1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for holiday accommodation in Sevenoaks over Sevenoaks

Discussion in 'Sevenoaks Chat' started by Theresa, Apr 30, 2018. Replies: 0 | Views: 167

1. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Hi, we are looking for accommodation in Sevenoaks for my brother and his family who are coming to stay from abroad. Am wondering if anyone happens to know of a family who are renting their house out or going off on holiday and interested in renting it out for that period. We are looking for a place between around 9th to 19th August but can be slightly flexible on dates. We (as in me, my partner and child) were hoping to stay in the accomm as well, but we are really struggling to find accommodation on Air B and B that is big enough and in the right location (ie Sevenoaks or surrounding area.) We are looking for a house that would accommodate 4 adults plus, and a 10 year old, a 7 year old, and a one year old and 2 year old. We were hoping to find a spacious house and thought it would be easy but apparently not! If anyone is able to help in any way we would be eternally grateful. I realise the chances are slim.