1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Learn First Aid in Borough Green - August 26th

Discussion in 'Borough Green' started by Andy Kempton, Aug 3, 2017. Replies: 0 | Views: 160

1. Andy Kempton

Andy Kempton New Member

Want to learn first aid in a fun and friendly environment?

My name is Andy Kempton and I'm pretty new to Borough Green. I've been training staff within the NHS for years and now I want to bring first aid to Borough Green.

I am running a Level 2 1 day first aid course on 26th August in the Committee Room at Borough Green Hall.
    The cost of the 1 day course is £75 and that includes your certificate and qualification, first aid book and refreshments.

The course is open to absolutely anyone over 16 with no background knowledge needed.

I am very relaxed and laid back as you will find out when you meet me and that is exactly how I like the sessions to be.
    So, if you have always wanted to learn first aid but just never got around to it or if you are due a refresher, this course is for you.

Contact me asap to find out more as the course is limited to 12 participants:

Email: Andykempton@primeresponsetraining.com
    Tel: 07769621920