1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electrical fault suspected cause of Ightham house fire

Discussion in 'Ightham' started by Sevenoaks Chronicle, Apr 22, 2015. Replies: 0 | Views: 902

  1. Sevenoaks Chronicle

    Sevenoaks Chronicle New Member

    A house fire in Ightham, which destroyed the roof of a family home and charred the inside of part of the building, may have been started by an electrical fault.Four fire engines were called to the large detached home in Oldbury Lane – just down the road from Ightham Primary School - to put out the flames at lunch time today.It is understood the blaze may have been sparked by an electrical malfunction in the loft. Kent Fire and Rescue Service is currently investigating and would not comment...
    [​IMG]

    Continue reading...
     

Share This Page