1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Looking for best value to promote your business locally in and around Sevenoaks? Feature it on the Sevenoaks Directory for just £20 / year (less than 50p / week) and receive all these benefits.
    Dismiss Notice

Domestic Appliance Repairs

Discussion in 'Introduce Your Business' started by Alistair, Nov 6, 2009. Replies: 2 | Views: 2848

1. Alistair

Alistair New Member

Domestic Appliance Repairs

Family run Domestic Appliance repair business.

I offer a same / next Day repair service to household domestic appliances in the Kent, East Sussex area: Washing Machines / Washer Dryers / Top Loaders, Dishwashers, Tumble dryers / Spin Dryers, Electric and Fan Ovens / Ranges / Hobs and Hoods, Under sink Waste disposal units.

A friendly, reliable and professional service at a competitive rate is guaranteed. Low overheads and running costs mean I can provide a service that is far cheaper than calling out manufacturers or other repair agents.

I fix most appliances on the first visit, if however a part is required that I do not carry, I will be able to give an estimate and return as soon as the part is delivered. All enquiries welcome.

Competitive Prices !

Same / Next Day service !

Evening & Weekend Calls Welcome !

All areas covered Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and surrounding towns and villages.
    Call and ask if I cover your area.

Alistair Colenutt

37 Newton avenue, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4RR (01732) 355697/ 07748857161

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  2. JohnH

JohnH New Member

Thanks for sorting us out today Alistair.

Appreciated the prompt service and getting the washing machine fixed on the same day.

Hope you receive a few enquiries via the forum and nice to be able to recommend someone here.

Good luck!​
  3. dontstop

dontstop New Member

It is very important to get sufficient education in this area, because during the repair the master can aggravate the situation even more and the device will not be suitable at all. I had a similar case, but fortunately I managed to find worthy repairmen and they did Stove repair miami. If suddenly you have a similar problem, contact them. http://aaamiamiappliance.repair/store-repair