1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child lavender field photo shoots, July 25th The Hop Farm, Shoreham

Discussion in 'Shoreham' started by Nina, Jun 9, 2017. Replies: 0 | Views: 79

1. Nina

Nina New Member

Tuesday July 25th 2017 – Lavender Mini Sessions A rare opportunity to have your children photographed in the beautiful lavender fields in Kent (TN14). I will be running 20 minute mini sessions, starting at 5.30pm and finishing at 7.30pm to make the most of the glorious evening light. Sessions are for a maximum of 3 siblings and will cost £75 including 5 fully edited, high res digital images. An online gallery of images will be provided via email within 2 weeks of your session where you will be able to buy additional prints and digitals if you wish. Please see my prices page for a guide to my prices. Places are extremely limited so please get in touch to book your space ASAP – thank you! To see the location please click Here . nina@3boysandmephotography.co.uk PHOTO CREDIT taken by my very good friend Claire at Claire Long Photography, this is the first time I’ve managed to secure space for these sessions! very exciting!

lavender.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2017