1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you on Facebook?

Discussion in 'Otford Players' started by Otfordplayers, Sep 7, 2012. Replies: 0 | Views: 811

1. Otfordplayers

Otfordplayers Member

Once upon a time, Facebook was seen as a place where only teenagers could "hang out". But not anymore - Facebook is a great place to share information and find out about what is going on in Otford and beyond. Lots of Otford businesses and societies have a page and it is full of information. The best thing about it is that you can interact on there as well - we LOVE it when members of the public contact us to say something nice (or something not nice, either way it shows you care).

I know I sound like an advert for Facebook, but I am really an advert for the Otford Players Facebook page. Give it a go:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Otford-Players/127570880648524

See you in cyberspace soon!

p.s Saying hello on the website and Facebook, but in person it is so much better too! And for just £8 we will entertain you at the same time. How is that for value! We are performing Stepping Out (a tap dancing extravaganza!) in November - box office is 01959 525404. Come along, be entertained, meet the cast and crew and have a drink. What more do you need?!