1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

‘Empower Me’ bracelet raises £720

Discussion in 'Sevenoaks Chat' started by West Kent Mind, Jan 11, 2019. Replies: 0 | Views: 114

1. West Kent Mind

West Kent Mind New Member

We would like to extend huge thanks for Bella Jane Jewellery and to every one of our supporters who purchased one of the special edition ‘Empower Me’ bracelets. The total amount raised was a staggering £720. This was the first time that we have collaborated with a jewellery designer in this way, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with the outcome!

The bracelet was launched on World Mental Health Day last October and was available to buy up until Christmas. £10 from every bracelet was donated to West Kent Mind. Annabel Davies, owner of Bella Jane Jewellery said:

When Tanya from West Kent Mind first approached me about a potential collaboration, I jumped at the chance! Having lived in Tunbridge Wells for over 30 years and having had people close to me suffer with mental health illness, I couldn’t think of a charity I’d rather support. Raising awareness and talking about mental health issues is something we can, and should all do. I’m so delighted to have been able to play my own little part with the launch of the ‘Empower me’ bracelet. I was completely overwhelmed by the response to the bracelet and received numerous messages of support from those who have suffered themselves or those who have supported someone with illness.

[​IMG]

The post ‘Empower Me’ bracelet raises £720 appeared first on West Kent Mind.

Continue reading...